| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Studsgård in April is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with rain, sleet or snow occasionally. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of H2O accrues during on average 12 days.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 15:18 long with an average length of 14:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Studsgård April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Studsgård, Denmark
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Studsgård:
- Goteborg-Save, Sweden - 259.8 kms (161.4 miles) NE
- Gothenburg, Sweden - 259.5 kms (161.3 miles) NE
- Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark - 180.2 kms (112 miles) NE
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 137.7 kms (85.6 miles) NNE
- Randers, Denmark - 81 kms (50.3 miles) ENE
- Copenhagen, Denmark - 229.9 kms (142.8 miles) E
- Odense, Denmark - 123.6 kms (76.8 miles) SE
- Tystofte, Denmark - 177.6 kms (110.4 miles) ESE
- Toftlund, Denmark - 100.8 kms (62.7 miles) S
- Næsgård, Denmark - 242.8 kms (150.9 miles) ESE
- Marstal, Denmark - 170.2 kms (105.8 miles) SE
- Schleswig, Germany - 177.4 kms (110.3 miles) SSE