| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Studsgård in December is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry with sleet, snow or rain periodically. Only 66mm (2.6in) of liquid is transfered across an average of 17 days.
- The shortest day is 6:56 long and the longest day is 7:21 long with an average length of 7:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Studsgård December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Studsgård, Denmark
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Studsgård:
- Goteborg-Save, Sweden - 259.8 kms (161.4 miles) NE
- Gothenburg, Sweden - 259.5 kms (161.3 miles) NE
- Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark - 180.2 kms (112 miles) NE
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 137.7 kms (85.6 miles) NNE
- Randers, Denmark - 81 kms (50.3 miles) ENE
- Copenhagen, Denmark - 229.9 kms (142.8 miles) E
- Odense, Denmark - 123.6 kms (76.8 miles) SE
- Tystofte, Denmark - 177.6 kms (110.4 miles) ESE
- Toftlund, Denmark - 100.8 kms (62.7 miles) S
- Næsgård, Denmark - 242.8 kms (150.9 miles) ESE
- Marstal, Denmark - 170.2 kms (105.8 miles) SE
- Schleswig, Germany - 177.4 kms (110.3 miles) SSE