| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Studsgård in January is slightly cold at 0 °C (32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in January is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry with snow sometimes. Only 68mm (2.7in) of water is laid down across on average 16 days.
- The shortest day is 7:03 long and the longest day is 8:28 long with an average length of 7:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Studsgård January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Studsgård, Denmark
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Studsgård:
- Goteborg-Save, Sweden - 259.8 kms (161.4 miles) NE
- Gothenburg, Sweden - 259.5 kms (161.3 miles) NE
- Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark - 180.2 kms (112 miles) NE
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 137.7 kms (85.6 miles) NNE
- Randers, Denmark - 81 kms (50.3 miles) ENE
- Copenhagen, Denmark - 229.9 kms (142.8 miles) E
- Odense, Denmark - 123.6 kms (76.8 miles) SE
- Tystofte, Denmark - 177.6 kms (110.4 miles) ESE
- Toftlund, Denmark - 100.8 kms (62.7 miles) S
- Næsgård, Denmark - 242.8 kms (150.9 miles) ESE
- Marstal, Denmark - 170.2 kms (105.8 miles) SE
- Schleswig, Germany - 177.4 kms (110.3 miles) SSE